To make the learning experience more enjoyable, impactful, and memorable, many organizations are now adopting a gamified learning approach, which makes sure that learning is fun as it is informative. Thin infographic presents 5 tips that can help you gamify your training
- Set goals. Learning and Development managers need to decide and finalize the kind of the training golas. Gamification elements have to be then aligned as per the logical progression of the training event.
- Evaluate ans display trainee progression
- Give instant feedback. In video games, instant feedback is the act of returning information to the player immediately after the completion of an action. As part of a training, the answer would be given immediately after the learner has answered a question or performed an exercise. This technique is used by game designers because it is one of the conditions to create flow, an optimal state of mind that increases the concentration and pleasure of the player.
- Put some rhythm in your training. Avoid time-outs. Learning with instant feedback is more dynamic! In the context of an eLearning, each action of the trainee produces an immediately observable effect on the situation of the game.
- Reward trainees for their successes
But above all… Fun, fun and fun!